- Home /
- France Travel Tips - French Travel Connection
France Holiday Travel Tips
French Travel Connection is Australia’s largest specialist in travel to France. Let us help you in planning your dream holiday to France.
- Stay hassle-free with our Paris packages. Our packages include one-way private transfer, accommodation, daily breakfast and tours.
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower with your skip-the-line access and enjoy stunning views of Paris.
- Explore one of the most visited museums of the world, the Louvre Museum. It is home to some of the most important works of art.
- Visit one of the most popular macaron and chocolate shops in Paris.
- Experience a romantic Seine River cruise at night and enjoy dinner at the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy the fabulous Moulin Rouge show.
- Explore the beautiful chateaux of the Loire Valley region.
- Discover the wine regions of Alsace, Burgundy and Champagne.
- Head to Lyon, France’s third largest city and the gastronomic centre of the country.
- Explore the diverse region of Provence, famous for its hilltop villages, historic monuments and Roman sites.
- Relax in the sunny beaches of French Riviera. Check out the Film Festival Palace when you visit Cannes.
- Explore the walled city of Carcassonne in the southwest region of France.
- Discover the glamorous Monaco, the second smallest country in the world.
- For a completely unique experience, stay in a century-old chateau.
- Check our special offers in some hotels and apartments.
- Staying for more than two weeks? Check out our escorted tours that will take you the most beautiful regions of France and beyond.
- Learn how to create authentic French dishes and desserts with our cooking classes.
- Relive history when you visit the French battlefields and D-Day landing beaches.
- Explore France through a cruising holiday with our self-drive boats, crewed canal barges or river cruises.
Contact us today and start planning your trip to France.