Corsica is an island and one of the 18 regions of France. It is located in the Mediterranean Sea, southeast of France and west of Italy. The island is accessible by ferry or plane. By boat, you can take the high-speed boat of NGV (Navire à Grande Vitesse) from Nice to Calvi, Ajaccio, Bastia or Ile Rousse and enjoy the scenic views of the sea.
Corsica has 4 airports located in Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi and Figari with direct flights from major cities in France and other European countries.
Why Visit Corsica?
Corsica is a diverse island featuring the sunny Mediterranean climate, fabulous beaches and natural landscape. The island features 9 diverses areas offering stunning scenery and unique experiences. With its all-year round warm climate, Corsica is the perfect destination for your next holiday to France!
• In Ajaccio, visit the former house of Napoleon Bonaparte which is now a museum.
• Take a boat tour to Iles Sanguinaires which is 15 kilometres from Ajaccio.
• Visit the historic citadel in Calvi.
• Relax in the beautiful beaches of Porto Vecchio.
• Enjoy numerous outdoor and watersport activities such as swimming, diving, sailing, hiking, horseback riding and more.
• Don't miss the beautiful Cap Corse located at the northern tip of the island!